Saturday, July 01, 2006

mY LiFe

Hey boo,

I’ve been really tired lately… investing most of my life into work and education. I leave home at seven in the morning everyday and I don’t come back until after 8 pm. It seems that the more I put in, the more things come up… what’s worse is all these things are little donkey errands that no one wants. The kind of work that nobody cares to appreciate… and being the junior staff makes me the default candidate for these things.

Then there’s also my research work… which is stagnant by the way; and it’s my entire damned fault because I don’t have the freakin’ heart to say “… this is not in my f*&king job description… so go &*%$ yourself!”
So I guess I was fated to run errands… I really shouldn’t say more…

Getting down on work… what do you do when going home at 8 pm everyday is not enough to get work done?
disconnect the damn computer at the office and lug the blasted thing home…

So… back to work then…

Bless…
~ShaZ

2 comments:

William said...

This is always the case in Academia-- the masters student becomes the little errand boy of the supervisor. It sucks. But gotta draw the line somewhere. And when you don't show results, they only have you to blame. "Why no time management?!"

Unknown said...

i wouldn't go so far as to say errand boy... but close enough...