Thursday, August 10, 2006

TeN miSeRabLe dAyS iNtO 25...

So it really has been ten miserable days into my twenty-fifth year on earth and I am still clueless... still getting daily lectures from this reflection of me saying "... where the fuck do you think you are going?!.... hey guess what, it's a new year and you're still a bitch... geez man you FAT..." and every now and then "... fuck you dang you, make yourself useful why don't... go screw some gurls or something..." and if I get really lucky "FUCK OFF!!!"
Actually, reflecting my current situation (to others) I haven't much to complain about... there you go bicth... contradict yourself... I am quite comfortable here in UM... getting my monthly paycheck on the 23rd of every month, lecturing one to two hours four days a week, and watering the assortment of cacti that is my collection every Wednesdays. Heh!?
Ramblings aside...
updates are called for...

4 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

see Shaz... life ain't that bad now is it?? =D

William said...

"Screw some gurls"!?

What point would that make?

Unknown said...

heat was getting to me... winks

William said...

That was some heat then. Cool off.