Monday, April 13, 2009

rEmiNiScE

Hey Boo,
It’s been a difficult month for me. Deadlines and promises really do catch up to you somehow... whether you like it or not. Funny how life has all this surprises installed for you. The things that you least expected sometimes just pops up. Well… I am sure it’d be pretty boring otherwise eh?! Hmmm…
The meanie ordeal is unfortunately still haunting me. Somehow a day is not complete; a blog post is not complete; unless I put meanie into the equation. I don’t understand my obsession to torture myself over this but I just can’t help myself. I have found out that meanie still hates me though. I constantly still ask myself where I went wrong or what I could’ve done differently…
...

2 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

Awww... Its so sad to see you feeling so messed up.

Its coming to a month since you posted this, I really do hope things are getting better now. If not a lot, a tiny step to happiness and sanity is good enough ay? hehe.

I can't speak from experience but I have been told, for a new parent, like yourself, no matter how crazy life gets, always go home and hold your baby, look into her eyes and you'll find some peace of mind. To look at something which truly belongs to you and to know that whatever happens, that baby will love you with all her heart, just as how you love her :)

Unknown said...

Hi there...

How come I didn't get notification for your comment?!!! Blogger must've gone mad...

btw... life can get really messy sometimes... but having a child does help yank you bank into focus and reality when things can get blurry... and by God they do get blurry...

I am sorry you had to read that... my misery...

Glad to hear from you though...

How's life treating you then?!

Bless...

~ShaZ