Thursday, September 17, 2009

nO cOmPRoMiSeS...

Hey Boo,

It’s always when there is a crisis that I turn to you for comfort… for some sense of release and closure. I guess it’s because you’re the only one that I can completely honest with. No secrets… no regrets… and no charges…

I don’t think it’s fair that I am always given choices… ultimatums… I hate them… especially when it involves people that you so dearly love… how can you choose one from the other? In this case it’s a lose-lose situation for me no matter what the choice. I don’t know. Maybe I attract problems like this. Even though it’s just a matter of compromise on one party for it to be a win-win situation... Why should I give in? Why should I be at the losing end?

In this case… when it comes to family… I will never ever compromise… no matter what the price!
Despite Eid being just around the corner… I feel so alone.



I like Salam’s statement today: “… before we turn to stone”

I can’t help but to wonder whether it’s too late in my case though… whether I have already turn to stone…

Well…

I have shed enough tears over this matter!

Come what may…

Bless…

~ShaZ

No comments: