Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010

It's week 4 of 2010... So what have I got to show for myself for 2009? Heh??? As I am typing this the first thought that comes to mind is: "huh??? It's 2010 already?"

I guess being too comfortable makes you lose your bearing on time. I have never thought of myself as an achiever... I guess that's why I have never really bothered with much in life. I just go through my routine day after day. And before I know it... Bam... It's 2010.

It's like I've slept through the whole year. No achievements to show for. Darn it.

Well. This is another year. Let's see if this one counts then.

Bless.

ShaZ

1 comment:

Valerio said...

Nuovo sito, quasi ultimato! venite in tanti ragazzi, amanti del rap, amanti del F**O, amanti dei griffin, insomma TUTTI! venite e datemi qualche consiglio per migliorare, one for all, all for one!

BLOG HERE, BLOG QUI