Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sHe'S DeFiNiTeLy gOinG tO eAt mE...

"have you ever seen a more beautiful guy?!"

~drool~

Hey Boo,

Just thought I'd write something in this ten minutes.

1. The awkward moment between NMS, AAR, RR and me today...

NMS comes in to see AAR about something and acts like I am not there. Goes on talking to AAR and finally...

NMS: I see you Shazrin and I am not ignoring you...

Me: Errrr. I might as well be invisible... *stupid face*

NMS: yeah you should have that Harry Potter cloak on maybe.

Me: *smirk* *start to laugh*

NMS: I seem to attract all these weird students... *shakes head like she's seem blasphemy*

AAR: Don't worry Raja, I am included in that list. You're not doing anything that I've not done with Prof Nik for years and years... *to the rescue*

*we all started laughing profusely like mad people*


The funny thing is I didn't know what I was laughing about. It wasn't funny at all. No sir. Not at all. Crazy!

2. My boss is nice when he wants to be. He just need support. Lots of it!

3. Some people go too far. I am really not sure what they're up to but they're really not being smart. And no playing their cards right.

4. I feel like I am not making my worth! I hope my boss doesn't feel the same!

5. My 3 page a day target is f*cked.

6. I will do my best to make today a productive day!

7. I am to keep a daily list!

8. The Damage Control and Mitigation Action Plan need to be drawn out! Quickly!

9. I am worried for my children!

10. I should be more thankful. I should do my best to make my worth!


Bless...

~ShaZ

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

mackenziedoo said...

i just love to read ur blog =) *i'm a silent reader..hehe *yeke?? lolz