Thursday, January 06, 2011

wORk

Hey Boo,

If you don't take charge of your life now, you might never be able to again. It's important to act before things get out of hand.

1. Life has been super stressful lately. There's just too much catching up on me at the same time. I can't keep up.

2. In times of hardship... people who you least expects lends a helping hand. I was touched. There is kindness in this world after all. Thanks Babu and Kak Raz!

3. Work is hard, but I need this job!

4. No physical progress on my thesis. It'll have to go soon. I can't play cat and mouse with NMS forever.

Boss is back. Next time then.

Bless...

~ShaZ

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

mackenziedoo said...

hurm... think positive bro... i always give up but somehow i use anything i love to do to distract me...then i forget..hehe... *merepek kan sy..hehe

Unknown said...

u talk sense dear... i'll try to remember that.