Monday, December 19, 2011

cRuNcH TiMe...

Hey Boo,

Sorry for the long lapse time… I am not as disciplined as I used to be. I have to admit, I am not so proliferate too these days. It saddens me really… sometimes the things you want is just not streamlined to the things that you need to do.

I have neglected you... my facebook, twitter, google+ and even foursquare. I don’t know if could actually say that this was a trade-off for a more productive phase of my life. But rest assured, I have progressed a little. I used to ask myself “what have I got to show for myself... ?” But now, at least I could say that I saw it through. In regards to my master degree anyways.

The diet program however did went to hell... I know it, but I can’t help it. Not now anyways. Excuses… I know this but I just can’t help it. For now... I have got quite a few tasks on my plate. PhD, career, and embarrassingly... physique. These should keep me busy for the next three years.



crunch time is now!

Signing off…

Bless.

~ShaZ~

No comments: