Monday, August 01, 2011

FasTiNg MoNtH...



Hey Boo,

I hadn’t realised until yesterday that Ramadhan was coming. These past few weeks has been so eventful and draining that I didn’t have time to think… Someone told me that lists are powerful tools that give you direction and focus… and I totally agree…

Things to look into this month!

1. Loosing some lbs…


need to loose lbs!

2. Getting used to the new office environment!

3. Making some money!

4. Telling some people they can go suck something! Some people (or this person in particular) sure meddles a lot… In everything. I hate it! Because of this I has to cut short my hangout in Kota Kinabalu! I absolutely hate it!

5. Eat less!


sexy!

6. Stay sexy…! I was looking at myself in the mirror and can’t help but feel a bit sloppy lately… My clothes don’t fit well… and wrinkles and bulges in the wrong places… I hate it!

Bless…

~ShaZ~

No comments: