Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GeTting iNto tHe MooD...

Hey Boo,

On moving on with life...
1. I can't help but feel like I'm somewhat untested at times. After submitting the thesis finally I feel the need to fill in the gap that was left behind by the urgency to submit. Now I'm allowed to think about other things. I can move on. I can test myself... what I'm capable of achieving. Finally I will be tested.
2. I have mixed feeling on the move... Part of me is sad to leave all the luxuries and comforts that we've had all this while. Another party of me is excited by the possibilities. There's also another part that feels nervous... I don't know how things will turn out. But i'll do my best to make the best best of what I have now. God give me strength...

On travelling...
3. Yesterday was the first time that I was on a plane that made a u-turn on the runway. I thought it was rather amusing.
4. A friend said it's difficult to find cute stewards these days... I agree.
5. Killing time at McDonalds seems like a good idea but very calorie intensive...

Rants...
6. Cute guys that travel with their moms are super adorable...

Self development....
7. I'm starting the book of ideas today. I have the book... Just need those ideas. Will report in in a few days.
8. Need to re-list my expenditure. Don't ever want to lose sight!
9. Need to lose weight! This project shall commence immediately.
10. Need to sort ot my products. I start taking care of myself again...

Bless...

ShaZ



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments: