Wednesday, July 06, 2011

rEvAMp...


Hi Boo,

There are so many happenings in the last 6 months it feels like forever since I last popped in here. Since I joined Dr. Aziz life’s getting a little better. Things are somewhat on track… who knew losing sight just for a moment could lead to so many problems.

There’s a lesson to be learnt here definitely…

Your choices will either get you places you want to be or the will fuck you up real nice!

I seek serenity!


Even though I could see a long and difficult life in the near future but at least I clearly see it. As my sister so correctly put “It’s time to get out of the skies and live in the real world on earth”. So that’s priority number one for me now.. Live on earth and live a real life!

I was thinking I’d start this again by capturing the things that matter to me for that particular day… So here goes…

  1. I worry… I worry a lot for my family. I hope the ones making the decisions are making the right one.
  2. I curse those who have caused my family all this pain… even if they’re also to blame for being so gullible.
  3. My boss is a person I can depend on even if there’s no one else who would help me.
  4. I have to stay focused.

Bless…

~ShaZ~

No comments: