Thursday, July 14, 2011

wE sHouLdaLL sTaY caLm

Boo,
Let's just start with the ten items...
1. Submitting the final copy of the hardbound thesis to the dean's office today was one of the most liberating feeling i've had in a very long time. I'm glad that this chapter in my life can finally be concluded. I am sure those around me must feel the same...
2. Some people are just nice. Like my boss... He buys me clothes... Me like!
3. "it's time to make money!" That's the new motto!
4. Money problems are hard... but having someone tup share it with and talk to is god sent...
5. I am worried. But it is not warranted!
6. Things are finally moving in the right direction for me. I can help people again. Having needed people's help all the time is so depressing.
7. I am fst! Need to loose weight!
8. I am so pissed with the management skills of some people. If you change plans the last minute how are people going to accommodate? Stupid you are.
9. To go or not to go... Kuching. Looks like I have to go.
10. I am flying to Alor Setar next week. Sigh.

Bless...

ShaZ
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: