Sunday, July 17, 2011

suNdAy MoRniNg RaNtS...





I want to be sexy...





Hey Boo,

On marriage...
1. Marriage is about understanding each other... Which actually means taking as much insult and nagging you can take from your wife/husband everyday with the realisation... This is the person that I married and I have to live with this person for the rest of my life.
2. Marriage is about communication... Which actually means you listen and listen and listen to everything, from compliments to insults, and never ever reciprocate... The proper respond to everything is nodding and agreeing. From experience I can say... Women don't want to actually talk, nor do they want to listen... They actually just need an endorsement from you on what they actually already decided in their mind.
3. Marriage is about tolerance... Which actually means taking as much shit as you can and not utter a word to express discomfort or disagreement.
4. Marriage is about helping each other... Which actually means doing everything you are told to do and not whine about it... And... Listening to everything she has done for you again and again and again...

On my thesis...
5. Actually submitting the final hardbound copy gives me much relief. I'm happy that I can close this chapter of my life. If there is one thing that I learn from this six years of wasted time is sometimes you just have to do it! And it took me six years to learn this. Family and loved ones give support but contradicting-ly takes up all your time... I don't blame them though... I just had to get my urgents and importants right.
6. Sometimes... And I do mean sometimes, all it takes is a little magic. For this I an starting to believe in miracles!About Life...
7. I need to pick up the listing out things to do again. Things have been getting a little sloppy lately.
8. I need to geta book to write my ideas down. They come and if you don't kot them down you'll forget. I read somewhere that it's be good to just capture them as they come along.


About Debts...
9. You must never lose sight of what you're doing. Always be clear on your undertakings and commitments... Otherwise, before you know it you're fucked. Always plan an exit our recovery just in case things get bad. I find that it's also good to write things down. It'll give tipu a clearer picture. Not nicer mind you... Just clearer. Debts are sure one ugly sight to see.
10. Sometimes you need to sell your pride to setle things. I'll keep the details to myself though...



Bless...



ShaZ





Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: