Monday, July 11, 2011

reCaP...

Hey Boo,

Let’s try and capture the recent developments as promised…

1. Last Friday I managed to get Prof. Nik’s signature on my corrections, printed out the final copy of my thesis and sent it out for hard cover binding. At last I can almost put this chapter behind me now.

2. Stayed home on Saturday to rest because we were all unwell and wanted to avoid the traffic congestion due to the roadblocks.

3. I learnt that a life with lesser secrets is a life fareasier to manage. So I am progressively tabling out all my complications. Let people see and judge me for who I really am… Progressively being the key word here of course.

4. I learnt that sometimes you just have to do thing the long way to please certain people. When it comes to people that you so dearly love, there are never shortcuts. You just have to do your best to care… and caring is my specialty I guess…

5. I also have come to the conclusion that I have to reduce my weight… by a lot! So this will be the next project! Not so easy to accomplish seeing that I am always hungry by 11 am… but I will have to try…

6. I learn that when it comes to sex and flirting, you just have to keep things simple and honest. Let them call it as they see it… no pretences… believe me it’d spare both parties the awkwardness afterwards.

7. The easiest way to get hold of your life if you think it’s getting to messy and hectic is to write down what you need to do and tackle the list one item at a time. I have started this and trying to make it a habit. It really does make things easier.

8. Sexy is a must! I changed my desktop from sexy Kellan Lutz’s six pack abs to nature backgrounds and I really think that I am less productive… Conclusion… Sexy is a must!

9. Another good advice that I can give isto pay your bills on time. Don’t let it snowball into an unmanageable sums… I learnt this the hard way. Even if you can pay the whole sum, make it a point to pay a portion that you can afford to pay… as long as you pay… you’re alright.

10. Stay focused. Read the horoscopes or even talk philosophy with your boss… if it helps you stay focused on the basis of your life and what keeps you going… do it… do it every day! Make sure you know where you’re going to and where you want to end up.

In the meantime, enjoy this sexy! Adam Phebus…

I wish...

Bless…

~ShaZ~

2 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

Hey man! Long time no see. And yes I was talking about you in my previous post. That itself was so long ago. Getting lazy plus that blog brings back too much memory of the past. Not good for a cleansed soul. LOL.

I was thinking of closing down my current blog and starting a new one but I still have not found the time to do that. No worries though, you will be informed if I ever do decide to have a new blog.

Good to have you blogging again and good to know things are finally working out for you!

Take care Shaz :)

Unknown said...

Hey... Don't close that one... Continue the battle.