Wednesday, August 10, 2005

biRThDaY wiShEs i gOt fRoM mY fReNs...

I've always been the one to keep sms-es in my phone... but I need to clean up my simcard... this way i get to keep them anyways...

Mek Da: Hepy birthday... Wish u hepy always. @ 1/8/2005 7:32 am
Amy: Dei! Happy Birthday!! Hope u have a wonderful day n a good year ahead! @ 1/8/2005 9:02 am
Kamal: Happy Birthday.. :) @ 1/8/2005 8:20 pm
Adib: Akum Raja. Sorry Im a little bit belated. Happy 24th birthday. R u going to the guy's conve on the 11th? @ 5/8/2005 9:16 pm
Premjit (via email):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A year older...and hopefully a lil' wiser... heheh Wishing u a great year ahead...may u be blessed with all the good things in life... ;) Hope ur kutta-ness LIVES on!!! :P

SO how are things otherwise?
Work...social activities...stuff??? common...fill me in....

**... private content left out ...**

haiyo the thing is I asked for cuti on friday and my supervisor has not actually approved my leave yet...but i've alredi bought my tickets and stuff... AIYO!!!! i hope she'll let me off... *fingers-crossed*

And I'll call u later at nite okie dearie and we'll chat more...running low on credit now (as usual)!!!
take care and have a splendid day!
pReM ;)

Via IM:
nixckmy
(8/1/2005 11:11:23 AM): hye...raja..ko aper kabar..just nak wish kat ko happy besday. semoga pjg umur n murah rezeki...
masii_888 (8/2/2005 8:09:13 PM): happy belatd bday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hrmmmmmm.......HAPPY belated 24TH BIRTHDAY!!!=P

Anonymous said...

gee thanx... :P