Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'vE bEEn uNpLuGGeD.... *smiles*

Hey boo… I’ve been ignoring you again haven’t I?! It’s all for a good reason though. I have been rather preoccupied this week. With what I can’t really tell… it’s bit here and there really and it all adds up.
I made muffins for Yati on Sunday. I made two flavors; chocolate and raisins. We thought we’d give some samples for AirAsia’s in-flight services. She told me yesterday that they had some halal certification issues. I was really looking forward to the deal. All is not a loss yet though… or at least that’s how she sounded to me. I don’t really understand why I am so exited about this anyways, it’s not like it’s going to be some big business… I guess it’s the fact that I love to bake; muffins in particular. We all can remember how that bakery supply shop of mine turned out in Penang :P. I guess this is somewhat a continuation of that… I am always bitching about movies that didn’t have closure and not being conclusive… so this would put my mind at ease… being able to finish what I started. Mama wasn’t too keen on the idea. It’s not my place to be into such things; and she has a point. It’s something I like though; and I can always hire help. Enough about that… we’ll wait and see how it turns out.
I was at Sayed Hazmi’s last night. I had a good time on PS2 with Ajik. He got that Naruto game as per my recommendation :P. The controls were a bit hard though. I liked that Dragon Balls 3 game though. At one time; I was actually mastering some of the controls and countering some of his moves; he unplugged me… poor blur ole’ me though I was still on the game and struggling desperately with the control buttons only to see my player being bashed by his… he started to chuckle and I realized I had been unplugged… *laughs* being bullied by a nine year old on PS2 is kind of fun (or maybe ten year old… hmmm I’ll make it a point to find out next time I am there).
I’ll stop here for now… will post more in a bit…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaz! Just wanted to wish you a very hapy bday!!! We should meet up sometime y'know! ;)

Btw, mind if i try your quiz? (the July 5th one)

Like what you've done with the site as well - very nice! Btw, my tagboard hasn't been working for some time either, think they went bust...

Anonymous said...

hey... sure, i don't mind at all... i need to know who you are first tho'... it'd help me with the questions *smiles*
thanx for dropping by... :)