Sunday, July 03, 2005

FuLL SaTuRdaY... MeDiCaL cHeCkuP!!!

Hi Boo… What am I going to write about?! Nothing much has happened this past few days… yesterday I called Premjit and chatted with her for a while. She told me a little about her work and her boring (as she put it) life in Bintulu. She is still active when it comes to socializing… after all, what else could we expect from dear ole’ Premjit Kutty… she is coming back for some sports event by Petronas… I couldn’t chat very long because I had to go for a medical checkup. Registration requirements… oh well…
The drive to baby’s (the Doctor) sure took long enough… traffic was really heavy… I guess everyone is enjoying their free Saturday out nowadays… it’s a good thing I think.
I arrived 30 minutes late for IEM G&S’s AGM. Stayed until 6 pm for the talk on ‘The Route to MIEM’. Back home by 9 pm… after grocery shopping at Giants. Sleep…
Oppps… Gotta go… Kitchen duty!
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: