Tuesday, July 12, 2005

meLaKa tRiP... pHoToS...

Hey Boo... It's been a while and I haven’t had much chance to post anything… Fairuz stayed the whole week and we took him back to Melaka… so basically, we had to play good host and all, not that I am complaining (we’ve established that I can be a real bitch at time; ermm okay okay… most of the time… hehe) but I’ve always noticed that we don’t get the full at home feeling when something is off… like having a houseguest, staying at a hotel (I should know; we stayed in a hotel suite for a few months…) or even visiting a relative at their house. It’s just not the same… beside the fact that I have to share my bed with him, and it get quite cramped with my 7 pillows and 2 bolsters… oh well, he seemed to have had an enjoyable stay with us and for that I am very pleased.
Tanti was very friendly with him, thankfully, I just can’t tune into his frequency I guess, I will either go “huh?!” or “wtf…?!” with him… Mama and Abah enjoyed his company as well; they played Monopoly and all… on Friday, Uncle Mie slept over so we could leave early for Melaka on Saturday… Anna and Zul showed up late though, so we left KL a little before lunchtime I think…

Melaka was okay; with good ole’ Aunt as sarcastic and cynical like she always is… highlight of the first day in Melaka was some bloody bad ass insect biting me on my arm… the downside of ‘kampung life’. It wasn’t really a big bug, but it sure hurt when it bit me and left two sting marks, like tiny vampire marks… It felt like someone had put out his cigarette on my arm… stupid bug… it was struggling on the floor when it I brushed it off… must’ve broken its fangs or something… anyways, this is a picture of the bite marks taken the next morning…

We had fresh durians the next day from the orchard… Fairus and Tanti went to pick up the durians that fell from the tree… Tanti was complaining about hearing the durians fall onto the ground when she was looking for those that have fallen to the ground… she said “… what if the y fall on my head?!...” I had more than usual… getting a taste for them these few months… a good advancement from not standing the smell a few months ago… next, maybe I’ll try rambutans… hahaha
We left after Asar… Tanti and I rode in uncle Mie’s car and Mama and Abah rode with Anna and Zul… Puteri went with them… Even though Uncle Mie drove slowly, we reached KL before them because they took the wrong exit and got lost in Nilai for more than an hour…


Ermmm… I told Uncle Mie I’d post his picture on the net and he thought I was kidding… so here are some of them. hehehe…

I’ll stop here for now… will write more tonight if I come online…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: