Saturday, July 16, 2005

dEpReSSeD...

Hey Boo… I haven’t posted anything since Tuesday… a lot has happened actually… I am just too depressed to write about them…
This week I am just feeling very down. I don’t really know why though. Everything feels out of place. I bitch about everything. I eat like a pig. But nothing helps still… maybe my stars are not aligned properly or something like that.
I haven’t gone for registration. I called on Friday and they told me the coursework students are still registering for their courses so I’d rather go next week so I don’t have to fight the crowd. I hate a crowd. I tried calling Professor Nik for a chat but she never answers her cell phone. It’s always that “… this is Nik Meriam…” message that I get. Oh well, maybe she’s busy.
Meetings are frequent as usual. I have to go see them contractors in Subang again on Monday. I’ll just go with Tan because Mama wants me to handle this deal. Enough about work…
I was looking at cell phones just now… Fairuz wants to get one. I am still using an old Nokia 2100 since like my undergraduate days… maybe I’ll get a new one… I thought the slim Nokia phone looked cute.
I chatted with Leonard earlier. I really wanted to go out for Pat’s dinner outings but timing is always against me… I thought Leonard would help cheer me up but he seemed preoccupied with something… maybe I’ll call Kamal. Haven’t talked to him in a while now.
Anyways, I’ll stop here for now.
Bless…
~ShaZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you..how u doing?(joey style)..things will be alrite..dont worry to much eh!:p