Saturday, August 27, 2005

sTreSS... biTcH!!!


Have you ever felt stressed out for no apparent reason?! When everything just bugs you crazy… the bloody mutt downstairs; the stench of your neighbor cooking some bloody stinking food; the sound of children at the pool… I don’t know?! I must be going crazy!
The feeling starts in your gut… you feel smothered. Nothing gets done; I’ve been working the whole damn day and it seems like I have done nothing at all… what then have I been doing for the past twelve hours? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You know work just keeps coming and you give it your all… then you start to wonder… is this bloody worth it?! Is this worth my bloody time?! I don’t know. I don’t know anything. I know I get pissed that people look so good on TV; what the hell is with that?! How can everyone look good…?! I mean what are the damn odds for that actually happening?!
You know I keep my Instant Messengers on when I work… when someone bugs you when you have clearly stated ‘busy’ and you courteously entertain them, you’d expect them to at least return the favor… right?! I don’t know. Maybe I am too bloody demanding.
Damn it!
Damn it!
You know sometimes people expect too much from other people… maybe I do too.
Okay then… I am a bitch! That settles it… now back to work!

No comments: