Thursday, October 06, 2005

GAMESPOT

I am still getting used to blogging... or at least the gamespot blog... I guess it'd be alright to have some place that I could write about the games that I am playing now.
Basically, most of my free time now is spent on Sengoku Basara. I am just loving this game. Even though I don't speak a word of Japanese, I can still enjoy ploughing to hordes of soldiers before getting to a boss for a cool fight. I haven't completed the game just yet, but I am thinking it won't be long now... what with the time I am investing and all...
I just smoked Tadakatsu using Yukimura yesterday... well actually I ran pass by him to kill the boss... after countless deaths... it's hard to resist just abusing the square button, and if you get your back to Tadakatsu, your life bar is as good as half... he jumps back a lot... so finally, I just gave up and focused on killing the boss, avoiding him along the way... he keeps at me, jumping and appearing in front of me when I get too far... glad that's behind me now... on to next character then... maybe I'll try Nouhime this time... when I get some cooler items maybe I'll him another go...

No comments: