Wednesday, October 12, 2005

sTuPiD wiFi....

Hey boo…
I recently found out that the whole of UM is WiFi enabled… for students and staff… so I went to signup. Today I called them a few times to get them to send me my username and SSID name… after calling a few time I got them to give it to me over the phone… then comes the bitchy part… after installing the damned certificate, following the 9 page manual I couldn’t get connected to the network… OMFG man… I was at it for hours… so I called them again… “… oh I think there is some problems in your block…” here’s an idea… Go damn fix the fu*king thing already… stupid…
So I’ve had to use the faithful Dell that they have put in my office… great machine that one… but I was thinking that I should have an alternative connection for my naughtier undertakings… hehe oh well… I guess that’d have to wait…
Salam dropped by my office today… he couldn’t stay long because Jun needed the bike or something like that…
Chatting with Kamal now… later kay..
Bless...
~ShaZ

No comments: