Wednesday, October 05, 2005

uPdaTeS...!!!

Hey boo, it’s been a while eh?!
Just have enough time for updates… was at Baby’s clinic yesterday to get her to fill in my medical checkup form… it must be peak season or something because she had like 50 patients waiting for her… gosh. By the time I got to the office it was almost five. I managed to see Prof. Masitah and we had a chat while she had her head in the cabinet looking for strings or something like that. Anyways, the scale showed 84kg when I got on it… it didn’t help that the overly-helpful male nurse kept on smiling… and his remark “…my that’s quite a sum…” bastard…
Luqman replied my email… he seems content with UK… seemed a bit whiny but that’s just the way he is… it must be hard to be there all alone, and in the beginning of Ramadhan no less… oh well, it’s like he said “… not many get the chance…” so I guess it’s all worth it for him… what’s a little sacrifice anyways. Besides all the microwave food should help him shed some weight, although I don’t think he’s that fat at all… relatively at least.
I haven’t been to my office yet… the air-cond unit is broken and I’ll be damned if I had to stay in a room without ac during fasting month… filed in a complaint and something should be done soon… at least that’s what they said. In the meantime, it’s Sengoku Basara during the day for me…
Suddenly I’ve lost the will to write… maybe tomorrow.
Bless.
~ShaZ

No comments: