Thursday, November 17, 2005

oUT wiTh PeaSaNTS aGaiN...

Hey Boo,
Today was another ‘out-with-the-peasants’ day for me… getting up at 6:45 in the morning… making milk for Puteri and getting ready for work… work…!!! Can you believe it…?! otherwise we’d be stuck in the jam again like yesterday… it’s awful how the jam builds up… oh well… 8 am and I am already in my office… Zul can’t afford to be tardy… unlike myself.
Nothing much today… a bunch of yawns… and waiting for Professor Nik to show… called a few people in UM… Professor Nik finally showed a little before noon and we went through some of the more urgent things… my Masters project being one of em’
Tomorrow’s meeting with Devaraj will determine the course of my project… or at least I hope it would… I plan to get through a major part of the experimental part before the next semester starts… hopefully I can do that… godwilling.
The café was another irritation to me today… I was a little late, around 1:30ish and there’s nothing left there… no rice… it was stupid… I had to eat kuih from breakfast… stupid café… it’s time like this I need Premjit… let’s go lunch at McDs…
Tomorrow is another early day… I have to be at the Exam Hall by 8 am… invigilating CPP… hehe another two hours of staring at students write… yeesh…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: