Saturday, January 14, 2006

bOriNggggg....

Hi boo…
Yesterday, or Thursday rather, was a really exhausting. The schedule is tight and required some 10 minutes brisk-walk 3 times back and forth bur somehow it was extra tiring…
My morning was interrupted by a student asking about the tutorial problems and I ended spending the whole morning going through the whole thing with him. I had barely checked my email. I can always tell when I am behind my work… there’d be piles of email in the Follow Up folder in Outlook. Well, to date there are over 20… I only managed to steal some time to drop by louyau.net for a quick read. I can’t remember now but I think he hadn’t updated yet. Then I was replying some smses and it was two o’clock before I got through all of em’. So it was the first marathon of the day, I had to walk to the Linguistics Faculty for my German class.
I arrived late and had to sit in the second row. Something I haven’t done in ages and for some reason I felt as if I am behind the class. I don’t know; German seems kind of difficult for now. Then I rushed back to my office hoping I could get some work done.
Just to give you a picture… I had bought an external DVD writer two weeks ago and it’s still in the bag. I’ve not had the time to unpack the damned thing. And I really wanted the DVD writer…
So I left for class leaving my PC, ac and lights on thinking I’d come back to sort some more things before I leave. After class, Abah was already waiting at Linguistics so I told him to stop by my office only to find the main door locked. So I had to leave the lights and other stuff on overnight. I hope no one complains.
I was extra tired I guess because I arrived home, changed, had dinner and went straight to bed. I think it was a little after 8.
Today wasn’t very productive as well, I dunno… maybe I am getting over sloppy and lazy… but I have made up my mind. I will get most of it done over the weekend.
So I am stopping here for now.
Bless all.
~ShaZ

No comments: