Sunday, January 29, 2006

i goT a rAiSe?!... WeLL iLL bE....

Hey Boo,
After days of slavery… and not being able to blog or update myspace, friendster or anything; and after a whole day of zzzz’s yesterday… I’ve decided to tart reposting today… a new resolution… will not let work get in the way of my blog…
So what have happened since the 18th?! Frankly, so much have happened I don’t even remember!!!
Classes have been okay I would say… the tutorial I have to mark are still lying on the to do section of my filing cabinet… since too many tings have been occupying my desk space lately, I’ve decided to move my to-dos over the cabinet… well, it still lying there cursing me everyday… telling me what a lazy fat-ass I have been… oh wait, that’s just my imagination…
The trip to Alamanda Putrajaya with Anna was beneficial I guess… the Teddy’s Dream oil from Lovely Lace is heavenly… my room smells so good now… who gives a fuck even if it’s girly to have nice smelling rooms… I like it… and that’s how it should stay… smelling nice…
Oh, I should say I got a raise too… some revision on the allowance or something like that… so my pay has increased a few hundred… I dun get it… but I am not complaining… hehehe
Let’s see… what else can I write about…?! It’s times like these I envy MikeL and SmashPOP…. They’re never out of ideas… I guess some people are just better at expressing themselves… I never have been the one much for words… even back in school my essays used to be short and direct… on the other hand, I’ve been labeled the chatterbox by quite a few… I guess, I am more the talker and not the writer… but who gives a shit?!
I did get some pictures of me at Ikano the other day… will post that later… it’s on the other hard-disk.
Oh btw, the DVD writing project is going well… my hard-disk is freeing space, I can watch my movies and animes on my DVD player; and best of all I can start downloading again with my free space… yaay for me…
Slowly getting used to my new phone… don’t know why I got the N-Gage QD?! I haven’t tried the games… well not really… hehe… will get around to it…
Here it is…

I’ll write more soon…
Bless…
~ShaZ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah.. me too... big fan of bleach...