Thursday, February 02, 2006

sTaYeD hOmE tHe wHoLe wEEk...

Hi…
I stayed home the whole week… apart from one trip to the hypermart for groceries I hadn’t stepped out of the house… not even to the pool… I wanted to just rest I guess. Uncle Mie and Abang Fairuz stayed over yesterday and the day before and they wanted to pretty much laze about as well. So I guess we weren’t such boring hosts because we were all lazing about… hehehe
So I was just on MikeL’s blog a moment ago… he was blogging about his new Nike… and I am thinking to myself… I need those… I need those bad… walking around in my boots have given me a bloody ache lately… on Mondays and Wednesdays I make one trip to the Linguistics Faculty for my language class and back… that makes 30 minutes of walking… and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I make two trips back and forth… that is another hour of walking… then there’s the walks to the main office… to my tutorial classes… meeting at the Main Faculty Building… gosh… I don’t think those boots were designed for someone who walked this much… I need proper walking shoes… My orange and yellow shoes don’t match my work attire… which is usually jeans and colored shirts… unless there’s a meeting… then I replace the jeans with proper slacks… and my other shoes… well they’re not for walking too… so I guess it wouldn’t go off too much if I wore Nike to work… so MikeL… you’ve inspired me… to buy shoes….!!!
I should post more pictures here… hmmm…
Bless…
~ShaZ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanx Chas...
I will...