Sunday, February 12, 2006

TiMe fLiEs... aNd mY nEcK iS sOrE...

Hey boo…
I was telling myself the whole week… the next post I will not be whiny and bitchy… but I can’t help it… life’s been a bitch, what can I say?!
So on Thursday I was supposed to sit for my Spanish test… my neck was hurting like hell and so were my feet, so I ended up staying in my office marking tutorial papers and preparing for my Separations class on Friday. The class was supposed to be on Wednesday (8:00 to 10:00 am) but they shifted to Friday (9:00 – 10:00am), so being the person who prefers not to get up with people who sells vegetables at the market, I was all too agreeable. The drying chapter is not as heavy as the humidification and dehumidification… at least I think so… I had managed to go through all the tutorials on Thursday… most of the class did badly… when I say badly it’s like 1/10 and 2/10 bad… I tried to help but there wasn’t much I could work with… I think it’s the design project getting to them… maybe they weren’t prepared for the tutorial… oh well…
Friday wasn’t really that pleasant either… the class went on rather well though… I managed to go through all three questions with my students within the 1 hour… I am glad for that. Means no carry over questions for the next class… oh well, half of the class was gawking… but I am getting used to that now… as long as I say “OK?!” and don’t get any response, I assume everything IS OK!!! It’s their duty to come see me if they have problems…
At the mosque I saw Salam and Shahrom… Salam seems to have gained a little weight… but he looks happy and that’s all that matters… Shahrom didn’t know I have returned to UM… I told him it’s almost my sixth month here… ah well…
That afternoon managed a little progress in the IPPP Bulletin design… had recruited Ryan for some of the design… his work seem to be minimal and I’d probably have to re-edit… but I told him I’d pay so I will… Professor Nik didn’t seem to happy with the delay but content… she understands the situation… juggling work and my studies is not easy…
Yesterday and today… sleep day!!!!!
Tomorrow it’s back to work… *sigh*
The cover is usually my interest… anyways, I am no graphics expert… but I managed this… it’s a collage of Malaysia’s Prime minister themed Research Excellence… it’s the first draft… it will most likely be changed though…
Bless… will post soon.
~ShaZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a working progress... comments are welcomed...

Unknown said...

wow.. great... thanx a bunch chas...