Tuesday, February 14, 2006

aNoTheR dAy oF NoThiNgNeSS

Hey boo…
I was up early today… like 6:30 am early… I wasn’t really that sleepy so I decided to log on my PC and do my blog-rounds a little early… my blog is rather quiet as usual… just the same old friends who pity me and decide to drop by… well, there’s not much to read anyways so I don’t blame them…
Anyways, I finally saw MikeL online and we chatted for a while…
Wasn’t until 11 am when I was finally able to haul my ass to work… workload hasn’t increased as of today but I’m required to attend some workshops in the next few days. Ah well… it’s all good experience for me… I suppose.
As suggested by Chas I visited themexp.org and my desktop is looking mighty fine now… so thanx Chas…

Managed to translate some of the document I was assigned to translate… so I am happy…
Tomorrow I and Dr. Ngoh are accompanying some students for an industrial visit to Ajinomoto… will blog about that tomorrow if it goes well…
Oh, and I managed to chat with my buddy Luqman a little in the morning… he’s at Cambridge completing his MPhil and PhD… been bugging him to start a blog… but none so far…
Oh well… I guess this is all that I could post today…
Bless…
~ShaZ

2 comments:

A world that i've seen said...

i like ur cute wallpaper :P

Unknown said...

thanks JO...