Wednesday, February 15, 2006

TiReD aS HeLL...

Hey boo…
I should say that today has been one draining day indeed… started from home at a quarter to eight in the morning and it took me a whole 45 minutes just to get out of the residential area… traffic was for some reason impossible… I wonder if it is because everyone stayed up late doing God know what on Valentines… I had promised Dr. Ngoh that I’d be there by 8:30 am but I got there at 9:00… but heck, so did the busses that were taking us to Ajinomoto…
The trip was a long one I would say… we left Ajinomoto at 12:30… it was quite sunny for the first part of the day, and I was perspiring a generous amount… the plant was quite big and walking in the sun… well, let’s just say it didn’t help… I’ll post some photos if the students send me a copy from their cameras…
When I got back Ramang called to go to lunch… I told him we could pack lunch and eat in my office where it was fairly cooler… we did and before I could eat, Professor Ali called me to help him with something… immediately… so I left my lunch, and Ramang to eat alone in my room while I tend to the good professor… somewhere along the line Ramang called to tell me he had to leave so he locked my room on his way out… oh well, so much for eating lunch together… met Dr. Ngoh at the main office; she had to leave earlier from Ajinomoto due to prior engagements… we found out that there’d be a seminar at 3:30 (which is actually at 3:00pm) so we went to pack lunch for her so we could eat in the pantry… in the middle of lunch, Dr. Lee came to ask if we were going to the 3 o’clock seminar… so we rushed lunch and went to the seminar on process control and modeling… which I didn’t understand at all… by the time that was over it was a little after 4… a little of this and that and it was 7:30 and they were waiting to pick me up…
Bottom-line is I am SO tired!!!
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: