Monday, February 13, 2006

OMG i KiSSeD a MaN...

Hey boo…
Today have been wasted; one thing followed the other and before I knew it the day is almost ending. I came in late today because my aunt from Malacca is visiting in the morning so I waited just to say hi to her… I got to the office a little after noon and then there was a preaching session which lasted for one hour. Then I rushed back to my room to print out the previous department minutes of meeting; apparently nobody received it when I sent out the emails on Friday. They got the message but somehow the attachment (which was the minutes) was missing. Oh well… then the meeting went on from 2:30 pm to 4:05 pm… back to my room… checked my email… damn… more work… oh well…
So that’s it… today!
Oh about the dream I had last night… hmmm… I really don’t know what to make of it… I guess a post on one of the blogs that I visit (RejWiLd… link in the right column) must have influenced it a little… basically I could say the dream was GAY!!! Okay… here is how it went…
I was in some sort of amusement park you see… and I was going on this ride… your are strapped to a little platform that just about fits you body and this is attached to a slingshot-like mechanism… when you are ready you’ll be launched up and you’ll bounce up and down… much like bungee jumping I would say… only this one is set on the lake and you are bouncing above the water… oh well… that’s what I remembered… then somehow or rather I met this guy… he was Chinese I think… early 20s I would say… I think he knew me very well in the dream… I couldn’t tell if I was actually me in the dream… oh… sometimes I am a different person… well, we were talking at some sort of bar by the lake… I was seated next to him… I don’t remember what we said though… but suddenly I was snuggling to him and putting my head on his right shoulder and putting my arms around his waist… err… maybe between the wait and the chest… I remember feeling a bit alarmed in the dream… like saying to myself “What the hell am I doing?!” but I could also feel that the me in the dream is getting comfortable and I think he loves the other guy… it’s freaky… it’s like I’m him… I feel everything he felt then and there… *shivers* we just sat there like that for a while… the other guy, the Chinese dude, fell asleep I think… he was comfortable too apparently… oh well… when we woke up we started to kiss… on the lips… not very much unlike this…

Photo from inmagine.com… my source for nice phtos!!!
I know what you’re thinking…. “Ewwwww” right?! But I tell you this… back there in my dream, it felt good because the dude is a terribly good kisser… errr… that’s sounds SOOOOOOO GAY… but it was a good kiss… and that freaks me… then we went home together… I think it was my house… I didn’t recognize the house though but I could tell it is the me in the dream’s place… it’s a nice place BTW *wink*… then we were getting comfortable again… we were on the bed and snuggling against each other and there was a little more smooching… gosh… It was really weird… after that I woke up… it was 6:45 am… baby niece wants milk… thank god… I don’t know what would’ve happened after that… if I felt everything the me in the dream felt… I might very well end up having a wet one *another shiver*… a gay wet dream… imagine that… I would really freak then…. :P *no offence to you gay dudes out there :P* it’s just not something I am used to…
It’s been distracting me… the thought that is… it’s just a dream after all so I won’t let it get to me…
Oh well… I need to get back to work… I will post again later…
Bless…
~ShaZ

9 comments:

Unknown said...

tell me what you think it means kay... errr... or don't i want to know?!
O_o

Mr K said...

be pround being a gay.......zarinn isap belon ek? used to like chinese hehehe now ermmm xtastela

Unknown said...

hisap belon?! what does that mean?!... *confused*

Unknown said...

thanx nathan... :)

A world that i've seen said...

muahaha....
cant imagine how u kiss with a guy...

farahrozhan said...

err just for the record, you're 110% straight right?!

Unknown said...

Jo: apprently i can imagine... :P

FaRaH: yes... all straight...

Anonymous said...

I must say, it is kind of freaky. To add that final bit about a wet dream, that's the cherry on the sundae. A Chinese guy, eh??? Subconscious thoughts sometimes manifest through dreams, but then I've heard of more bizarre dreams. Don't sweat it.

Peter Jacobs said...

Embrace your new self.
Love kissing picture btw. Take care.