Saturday, April 01, 2006

a NeW bEgiNniNg....

Hey boo…
One week since my last update… enough said, I am lazy… and depressed, and bitchy… well, maybe not bitchy, but almost…
So last weekend was fuckin’ wasted spent at Cameron Highlands… a workshop to improve research at the Department… yeah right… *wink*
All in all, I would say it was alright… enough said… I refuse to bitch about it!!! maybe I’ll post some pictures later… I wasn’t in charge of the camera so don’t expect anything worth looking at… all offence directed to the cameraman…
The week wasn’t to good too… many many losses…
The W click lost their hangout study place….
Let’s just say it’s become awfully silent after their gone… again enough said…
Let’s just start fresh… a new beginning…

About new beginnings
Fairuz: “… in two years…”
ShaZ: “… bring it on…” err… *looking all confused*

About Peace
“… I’ve found peace… it bothers me only because I let it… the choice is mine…”
“I choose PEACE!”

Bless…
~ShaZ

2 comments:

farahrozhan said...

life's been keeping you huh...

farahrozhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.