Friday, April 28, 2006

Bitch...!!!

Hey Boo,
I guess the scariest thing is being different… especially when one is beginning to get comfortable with his environment. I don’t know what made me think this; but it hit me real bad when a friend of my mom, let’s call her Big Mouthed Bitch in the middle of a conversation during dinner last nite…
… bakpe gureed ngak tu… sayang jer… right to my face… I mean what the fuck right?! I was sitting across of her for God’s sake… curses to the Big Mouthed Bitch
I haven’t had such a slap in the face for a while now… it’s not like I go all out to get attention or anything like that… so why be fucking rude and say it to my face right?! Like it’s any of her business in the first place… I mean sheesh…
It’s probably a bad move to keep writing about this… I mean, there’s just no point… like I said earlier… I will not be depressed over these things. Besides, I am doing my share to society, I’d like to think I am a good son, and I am sure as hell a nice person… so I won’t let anyone let me think otherwise…
I’ll stop for now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can u xplain n clarify the Ganu accent? I just didn't get it

… bakpe gureed ngak tu… saying jer…

Unknown said...

hmm.... I'd rather not... Bloody bitch doesn't know how to watch her mouth...
thnx fer droppin' by anyways... How are you btw?

farahrozhan said...

eargh what was that all about? o_O