Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WeLcOmE bAcK

I was discussing about life and choices with Professor Nik on the way back from Kmpung Baru today. Traffic was quite heavy so we had a good thirty minutes before we arrived at UM. She has some good views to life and I can’t help but feel that somehow she understands me… to an extent anyways.
… people often fail to recognize the most valuable gift God has given us… choice... NMS
Some people just don’t understand the choices that I make… the paths I choose to walk. Perhaps people have different perceptions, or perhaps they don’t see what I see and want what I want… to me the peace that I have found is the most valuable thing and the best choice that I have made in my life thus far… I am not about to leave; to go abroad… not for the glamour. It wouldn’t be right. The consequences would be dire… I am sure of it. So I am sticking to the original plan… complete my MEngSc and PhD in Malaysia… in UM… that’s that then…
Sorry for the vague posts lately… I’ll be posting some pictures of the cacti that I got from Cameron Highlands…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: