Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I aM SoOoO noT mUsiCaL...!!!

Hey boo,
I was helping a blogger friend get some music on her blog when I got this idea… what if I did something really stupid today?! Like sing and post it… well I did… and here it is…

I think that's quite enough... I am no singer… so don’t criticize okay… I didn’t know what to sing at first… err… I still don’t actually… in case you were wondering, that was actually Don’t Speak… hehe
I think it’d be nice to be able to speak out some of my future posts… that way I can be more expressive rite?! Hmmm… oh well…
Bless…
~ShaZ

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't hear you voice as it is played at the same time with the background baby singing... Can u just stop the baby for once..Gosh...Sorry to say but I always have to minimize my pc's volume each time I visit ur blog...:)

Unknown said...

err... sorry for that... baby has got to go then... :P

Anonymous said...

You really should turn on word verification to avoid the SPAM...

farahrozhan said...

awww you actually sounded quite nice. felt warm for a sec there. ha!

wise song choice too! ;p

Omni said...

You sing better than ME!! :-)

Omni

Unknown said...

owh... thanx for the comments... make me shy only... :P
thanx for the suggestion will... will do :P

SleepingBeauty said...

hey... I wanna hear you sing too!! Why cannot eh? Do I need a special programme for it?
Or do I need to be on firefox or something?

Unknown said...

i don't think you need anything... oh btw... i'm flattered... :)

SleepingBeauty said...

The R&B version of Don't Speak!!! hehe.. cool!!

eh Shaz, not bad what....
wwwaaaaayyyyyy better than me....

keep it up!! =)