Sunday, May 14, 2006

tHe pAsT tWo WeeKs...!!!

Hey Boo,
It’s been two weeks since my last post… flowers have bloomed, Vice Chancellors have changed (the University of Malaya have had the honor… or not… we’ll see)… and I have gained weight… *sigh* I feel like 200 kilos of lard… been eating like there’s no tomorrow…
So what do I choose to post about the past few weeks…

About bitches and shopping carts :
I was at Giants in Taman Connaught last weekend, Saturday afternoon, to do some grocery shopping and boy was the place crowded… I didn’t mind the crowd too much but it’s the attitude of the crowd that pissed me off a little. Well, for starters, there’s a big crowd… so you’d expect the place to be cramped with mothers and kids staring at aisles and aisles of stuff to buy… but what you don’t expect is their leaving their shopping carts all over the place while they stare down at whether they should get the curry flavored Maggi mee or curry flavored Mammee mee… I mean, if you see someone trying their best to maneuver their shopping carts to pass through, you’d feel some obligation to move your f8cking cart an inch or two to make way right?!!... but no… they’d rather take their sweet f8cking time and let the other person wait creating a shopping cart jam behind him… I was SOOO tempted to yell out “hey bitch!!! Move you big fat f8cking cart!!!” I mean get that f8cking mee and move… so okay, after a long and agonizing wait she finally decides to move her damn cart without the slightest feeling of remorse and the crowd behind me finally manage to move on… after a challenging maneuver that would leave the US Air Force in awe, passing through a bunch of male foreign workers holding hands and two teenage couples that had trouble walking because they were walking so close together it looked like they were Siamese twins fused at their asses… theirs this you couple and their baby in the cart so conveniently placed across the aisle so no one could pass while mommy decides whether to get daddy the green or blue briefs… the wait starts again… I mean if we say “excuse me…” I am sure we’d get one of those “Tak reti nak sabar ker..?” or the “Takleh tunggu sekejap ker..?” from these kinds of people… I mean, hello… you ingat bapak you punye shopping mall ker… from that I can conclude, people park their carts as recklessly as they do their cars… so they should have some mall police writing tickets to these SOBs… phewwwsss… that’s that then…

About OTO Big Foot: reflexology foot massager :
So we’ve had this thing lying in the house for a few weeks now… everyone seems to love sticking their feet into the two holes on top of this thing and relax while it massages your two sore feet for ten minutes or so… but not me… no sir…
So, last Friday night I decided to try again, after I’ve had some discomfort trying it the last time… I mean I paid over two thousand Ringgit for the thing, I was thinking that I should get at least some pleasure from it right… so I stuck my feet in and started the machine… it felt quite good at first… then it started to hurt at the ball of my feet… not too much though so I figure it’s the machine doing its thing… so at the end of the program I took my feet out, blood circulation improved and all *wink* with a bonus blister on both the ball of my feet… ouch… I yelped when I stood up putting some pressure on my feet… so for the past two days, I’ve been walking like I am wearing an invisible high heeled shoes… conclusion… no Big Foot for me…my feet are too thick I think… so the pressure is too much… I mean everyone else don’t get the problem so I must be me… *sigh*

About eating too much :
Meeting = Food

Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Research Day 2006 = Food X3 = coffee breakX2 + Lunch

3 day Workshop in PD = Food X18 = (b’fast + coffee breakX3 + lunch + dinner + supper) X3 days

So I’ve been eating too much…

Ok for now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

4 comments:

William said...

When dealing with inconsiderate trolley-pushers at your local hypermart, always turn to PS2's "Ambulance VS Zombie" for inspiration.

Unknown said...

you have a blog (from the profile pic id)...?! and you didn't tell me about it... :P
will make sure i get that game :)

William said...

The whole reason I posted was to give you the blog location. :P

Unknown said...

like that ah?! :P