Monday, May 22, 2006

aBouT noThiNg aT aLL...

Hey boo,
Forgive the lack of updates, this time it is deliberate… for some time now I’ve noticed that if I post too often I tend to write too much… so much so that I might reveal more than is appropriate… don’t get me wrong, I am all for the ‘open book’ lifestyle and all but sometimes there are issues or secrets that doesn’t belong to us; thus making it inappropriate to write somewhere everyone can read… I can see that like most bloggers I am being vague… but then hey… that’s the way it ought to be… :)
So to post on my current activities…
I should say that last week was rather productive. What with a research assistant by my side, courtesy of NMS, there have been some progress in my research… finally… aside from revamping one of our membrane dedicated laboratory, the RA, Fauzi, is also helping with my research work… for the past week he’s been helping me with the compiling of literature thereby marking the infant steps of progress in my research project. I’ve also managed to set aside a few documentation tasks assigned by the Head leaving me just a little more on the IChemE accreditation form… I should say that this will be behind me soon enough…
The students’ exam result is finally released today… my worry is that with the number of failures for my subject I’d be marked as the ‘killer’ staffs in the Department. God only knows how much I’ve tried to help but the subject proves to be rather difficult for a large chunk of my class… now I know for a fact that the last thing a lecturer wants is for a student to fail his or her subject… oh well… I guess all will turn out well. Life has a way of being like that most of the time… I mean I graduated fine now, didn’t I?!
This post must have taken a wrong turn somewhere… I don’t know what else to write…
Bless…
~ShaZ

2 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

U've got the "vague" syndrome too!! hehehe.....
I love that word!!! but hate the reality of it.. *sigh*

Unknown said...

hehehe... must've contracted it from you *wink*