Monday, May 23, 2005

gRaNdMa'S pLaCe...

Hey Boo… I called Professor Nik at about ten but there was no answer and her cell phone is off… I guess she wants to rest before her trip. Started a little on the I3 article… Describing innovation is apparently ‘bitchier’ than I thought. I didn’t get to finish though. Mama and Abah wanted to see Tok Ani so the whole house was hauled along… Haven’t seen Tok Ani in ages. It’d be nice to see her. I was the last to get dressed because I was in front of the PC the whole time. I just grabbed a grey snug-fir t-shirt and my favorite jeans. Too tired to care. I didn’t even shave today. Had breakfast in the car (burger and coffee) and we went to get some mangoes for Tok Ani.
We were the first to arrive and Zul went to pick up Auntie Fairuz because Uncle Bazid was working. Abang Ngah (Auntie Dillah’s 2nd son) and Atikah were there too. Zabir has really grown. He seems to be skinnier but taller. I guess it’s because he just recovered from flu. Bazil was totally different too… He’s so grown up… Well… at least since I last saw him. Uncle Muzaffar arrived later in his new Kia Carnival… still nice and shiny too.
We had lunch and later had cucur pisang for tea. There was something up with Uncle Kudin and Uncle Muzaffar again I think but we are just too tired to care. It’s just the same old thing. Better to stay out and quiet. Madiah seem to be more liberal with her clothing nowadays. Seems a bit too tramp-ish to me, but who cares. They brought the twins too… what a bunch of cute babies.
We left a little after Asar…
Back home, I chatted with Nathan a while… some love life crisis… everyone go through that sometimes… I’ve never had a partner so I don’t bet on him listening to my advices so much. Played Solitaire with Pradeep and lost miserably… as usual.
I want to get the I3 out of my hair but I am just too sleepy and lazy now… so there…
Koi day coming on Neopets… Can’t wait.
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: