Sunday, May 08, 2005

I LoVe yOu...

Hey Boo… It’s been a long time since I’ve written anything… aside from being sick I was awfully busy with other stuff. Work as usual is stressful and provides and endless supply of worries and obstacles to be cleared out. Sometimes I feel like there are people who dedicate their lives into making other people’s lives miserable. Well… enough of that…
Anna’s birthday was on the 3rd… didn’t get her anything because I didn’t know what to get her… so I made dinner (as usual :P), we had cake and ate dinner together. I think she was very happy with it because we used to eat dinner together everyday… before she got married that is.
On Thursday… Mama Anne invited us and some other family member for dinner at her house. We had some prayers to ask God for blessing for her newly renovated house (which is quite big btw), Hazim’s completion of the Quran recital, ‘tahlil’ for our grandparents and of course blessing for Adik’s wedding. Uncle Mie brough some nice jackets for Tanti and I from China and a Hermes bag for Mama… it’s really very nice…
They finally installed the Astro in our unit… other than that it’s the same old routine I guess… it must be because I haven’t written for so long that I’ve lost touch… but it’s okay… I am sure I’ll be better soon…
In the mean time remember that I love you
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: