Saturday, May 21, 2005

tHe wEEk oF fLu...

Hey Boo,

Time just seems to past by me so quickly lately… I haven’t the slightest idea what I have done these past few days… I have to think hard just to recall the things that I’ve done and gone through to blog… it’s really starting to get to me now… L

Let’s see… I think I am not the only one though… a few of my blog friends are also slacking of their blogs too… I guess the simplest explanation is: there’s probably something in the water :P or it’s just that we’ve all been busy or getting too much sleep.

I finally met Kamal after so long. He dropped over to give me the invitation to his sister’s wedding. He seems to be happy with his job. Big shot trader at Petronas… I am happy for him. He couldn’t stay long because he had a bunch more invitations to deliver.

This week Mama and Tanti caught the flu… Anna got it last week, and I got it the week before… must be the weather.

My masters is progressing very slowly… A few of my friends wants to further their studies too. I know this because to date three have contacted me asking about writing proposals and stuff like that. I guess I will not be the few after all… before it was just Ang Wee Lee, Luqman and me… now there’s Rifqah, Premjit, Fazrina, Nathan and maybe even Ramang… I guess the Chemical Engineers are of my graduating class are more drawn to the academic side… or perhaps they are just looking for excuses to not get a job or get away from work (not unlike myself, lol). We’ll see how that goes.

Professor Nik hasn’t contacted me this week. Maybe she’s still sick since Monday. Or maybe she’s tired of calling me… whichever the case I’ll have to see her on Monday. Want this issue of the Bulletin of my hand once and for all…

Settling my bills this month has made me realize something. I spend a lot… before I just thought I spend a lot… but now I know I spend a lot… a lot a lot… things are getting expensive too… even groceries cost more… I think like 10 – 15% more…

Why am I telling you this?! I sound like some old out-of-job parent trying to raise ten kids… lol

Now that I know this emailing thing works… I guess it’ll make posting easier…

I’ll write more soon. Bye for now.

Bless…

~ShaZ

 

No comments: