Sunday, September 11, 2005

LiViNg iN a sHoWrOOm....

More meetings coming up… there’s just so much that I sometimes forget what they’re about… at least I am not bored right. The Perlis meeting went well and it ended quickly with not much queries on both parties. It was a quick 30 minutes and the Plantation Manager gave stomped his rubber and signed the papers… it’s a done deal… god willing.
A quick shop and eat and we off… back to KL.
Anna’s move to her new apartment is well-timed I suppose. It’s been put off long enough; and the electricity is finally connected… damned connection or something like that caused the delay… now for the big question… how our apartment was going to adopt two more beds, another dining table (10 seater no less), a single bed, a queen bed, a cooker, 3 dressers and a bunch more stuff… gosh our place is going to look like some store… Mama says we need a lot of stuff for the penthouse and no use wasting away good furniture… so we’ll just bear with it for now… it’ll be like living in a furniture showroom…
Ayu and Uncle Izatdin is here to help with the moving at least… bringing along a good share of ‘stories’ for us… the ‘stories’ just don’t seem to dry up… and it always get worse and worse… who knew… I knew… or did I?! The end is always near… if only all of us could see that. *sigh*
I don’t think I can finish up the IPPP Bulletin stuff by Monday… I will try my best… we’ll see what Sunday brings…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: