Saturday, September 03, 2005

rAmaNG... NiCe fAmiLy...

Hey Boo… I wanted to write about Ramang and his family coming over to my place on the 31st August… but I have been putting it off. Well, there’s nothing really special that happened but we’ve finally met his Mom… she’s a cute character. She is very nice and humble. A little the grandma-ish type… but I suppose she have it no other way. We took them to the clubhouse but they had to leave early because they are having guests over at their place for a birthday party. We didn’t have time to cook a proper meal for them so we had to order KFC. They didn’t seem to mind.
Work has been catching up again since then. Stress levels have increased, and consumption of ice-cream and sweets have dramatically elevated. *smiles* I suppose I’d have it no other way.
… signing off for now.
Bless
~ShaZ

No comments: