Friday, September 16, 2005

tHiS aNd tHaT...

Hey boo… it’s late and I have been working far too long on that stupid IPPP Bulletin thingy… I’ve been staring at the monitor… yeah I know… what else is new?! Oh well…
The meeting with her today was short because she had to ‘shoot-off’ for some class or something like that and the quorum was waiting for me at the car park. Went through the progress I’ve made on the bulletin and dropped by to see Ann… she was far too happy to inform me that I will be working with some guy called Suhaimi in the next issue… suddenly I am not sure if I am doing the next issue… anyways, Prof. Nik asked about the tutor position that I applied for. I told her I haven’t heard from the department. Mama appears to be right when she said I might be stuck there everyday and that my workload will be more than what they’re giving to Luqman now… that tends to happen to me… fuck it… oh well… I have made my commitments and I have prayed to God so that everything will work out for the best for everyone; and I honestly have faith it will… even though I might be stuck with menial stuff like scribing or preparing the minutes when I could be sitting in my own office and making loads of money, it’s all in the plan… so bring it on babe… I called Luqman because Prof. Nik said I should ask him what the job is going to be like even though he’s told me before that he’s free most of the time; and I asked about the pay, which turned out to be far less than I had expected… oh well… I am not in it for the money… but I can’t help but feel devalued somehow… I guess if I keep telling myself that Malay saying about the snake not losing it’s venom by creeping under through the roots, I might actually start to believe it…
I chatted with Rifqah yesterday… and a little just now. She’s her usual self I guess, although I couldn’t really tell for sure because I haven’t seen her for a while now… but then again, how much can one change.
Premjit came to see me at Lotus, just like she said earlier (which is a surprise really…!!!) and she looked so different… she’s gained some weight from what I can see but still attractive. She’s a Punjabi after all… she brought her notebook with her and insist that I take a look at it (although she’s not sure what’s wrong with it, I don’t think she’s even sure if the is anything wrong with it) so I took it back with me… she couldn’t stay because she had to go to a family outing at Hartz Chicken Buffet… hehe… so she’ll see me later to take her notebook back. Knowing her I might actually have to hold on to the thing until her next trip here… but we’ll see.
Uncle Husin called earlier about the Perlis project. Even though it’s not a big project; I am excited about it for some reason… I don’t know why. I’ll call FELDA tomorrow to find out if we get the job.
Nathan was still bitching about HP being slow to respond. I don’t understand why the transaction have to take so long anyways, it’s a purchase for gods sake… at this rate it’ll be some time before he gets his notebook.
Oh well… that’s all I have to say for now… like anyone cares anyways…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: