Sunday, December 04, 2005

LaZy suNNy suNDaY...

It’s a Sunday… that translates to a long and lazy day in front of my PC listening to songs, reading blogs, updating my friendster, downloading more mp3s… and then feel guilty for not getting any work done…
Professor Nik’s e-learning course syllabus… still on my shoulders… I’ve done most of the structuring but getting to the typing and designing is the difficult part. Just blocked of inspiration lately… that or I am just getting lazier by the day. I hope it’s not the latter though. The course is not that extensive anyways, I am just preparing a few modules and I bet she’s expecting something good so I better not slack off too much… *note to self: must finish at least module 1 today* yeah right…
The day is really sunny and hot… which is a good thing I suppose, our laundry have not been drying properly lately, and jeans being my everyday attire doesn’t help too… those things takes like 2 days to dry out lately… it’s just too damp and cloudy, so a little sun is good… so my clothes are drying and Poe and Maroon 5 blaring on my speaker… who could ask for a better weekend?! Although it would’ve been better if Kamal agreed to accompany me to KLCC for the PC Fair… Today’s the last day and it looks like I am not going to make it… I am not going to bother with Mama and Abah driving me there because I can imagine the traffic… It’ll just get him pissed and stressed out, so I guess that’s not worth it… so I guess I’ll just have to wait for the next PC Fair… I do need a new mouse and I wouldn’t mind getting myself another hard disk *wink*. One can never have too much storage.
Those IT guys never did show up… bloody lying motherfuckers… UMMail is just useless without my Contacts on Outlook and that’s not allowing any emails out… something about SSL and password not accepted… stupid asses… I guess I’ll just keep using GMail and Streamyx as my primary official email…
I chatted with Rifqah the other day… she seemed so in control with her life and enjoying herself in Germany. I guess she’s really savoring her ‘free’ life while she still has it. It’ll all be over when she comes back after all (living with her parents and all)… I am slowly getting over her… it’ll all be over. Life must go on…
Kuhaz and Muiz have added me on their friendster… more people on my network… yaay… I figured since we almost never say a word to each other in person, it’s always just salam and everybody back to their business, we could interact online… they are family after all… I’d hate for our family to break off when our parents are gone… I mean my mom and dad are still in touch with their cousins, which cousins am I going to be in touch with later… gosh… that’s like way in the future… mengeratkan sillaturahim lah katakan… hehe
I better sop now… I am rambling…
Bless…
~ShaZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A stagnant Sunday ... and hell ... Monday tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I know... I hate Mondays too... well... sometimes :)