Tuesday, December 20, 2005

mY dAy.... bOriNgGgGgG...

I was just staring at my blog… just staring… like a bloody idiot… I don’t know why?! I guess it’s because I feel like my life is rather gray lately. It’s not that I am complaining *hey, what do you call that then?! Stupid!!!* and I don’t want to sound like a bitch ungrateful, but that’s just how I feel and there’s nothing I can do about it… I guess I could stop complaining… oh well, chances are I’ll forget about this and feel better tomorrow.
Those people finally showed up to fix my new ac unit this morning, although I wasn’t there and they have to come back tomorrow, at least I know it’ll be there tomorrow. It’s been like hell that office. I mean like sheesh… I took like 6 months I think for them to fix it… how’s that for ISO huh?!
The day was rather choppy, I arrived at the office about 11:20am (supposed to meet Prof. Nik at 11:00am) and I scan the parking lot for her car… not in sight… she’s later than I am…stopped by the main office at the department to check my pigeonhole and there was a piece of shit memo about a meeting with the Deputy Dean for the Annual Report Committee at 10:00am today (it was 11:30am then), took my payslip from Kak Yatie’s desk, said my usual ‘good morning’ to Kak Yatie… walked over to my building and saw Salam on the cute yellow scooter as I was walking up the stairs, went to my office, fix things up a little, called the Deputy Dean’s office to ask about the meeting only to find out it’s been postponed (for the 2nd time) to 2:15pm, check a bunch of rubbish email, then the cleaner lady came and I bashed her up with my keyboard made her wipe the dust off my PC… called Prof. Nik’s office and her PA told me she said she was coming but not sure what time that is (of course she is, she is supposed to see me…)… Dr. Barul came to discuss about some Laboratory arrangement stuff for this semester, gave him the file and he left… Salam had to see his friend about something so he told me to leave the room unlocked if I had to leave for the meeting before he came back… Prayed Zuhur… Salam came back about 2 pm… then Prof. Nik called and said I could see her then… rushed over to meet her in the tea room, talked about the IPPP Research Bulletin, my progress report, a poster I was supposed to help Dr. K with, the Air Pollution e-Learning Lecture slides, and the APPCHE conference, this took about 15 minutes and it was 2:30pm then… wished her a pleasant trip to India and bring me back something nice and ran down to the faculty building. Almost everyone was there but the meeting hasn’t started. The Deputy Dean was on his cell phone. This is okay then, I thought. The meeting went on and on about how to present the data on the report and stuff like that, bla bla bla… had a cup to tea with milk after that (there’s always food for UM meetings… :P) packed 4 karipap back to my room. There was fried noodles served but it looked yucky to I didn’t bother… returned Awanis’ call from the phone in the meeting room (she called during the meeting) and she wanted the Lab Manual CD… went back to my room, Salam was doing his usual website rounds… went to Dr. Ngoh’s room to get the CD from her… passed it to Awanis… chatted a while with her… Salam left around 5:00pm… I checked my bank account. My Credit Card was overdue!!!! What the F*CK I thought… grabbed my bag and checked my chequebook. I had written a cheque for the Credit Card on the 2nd of December… couldn’t have taken 2 weeks for the cheque to get there… Dammit… give a call to southern bank to ask what the fuck is wrong… “No we have not received your cheque sir…”
F*CK!!! “You may call your bank to stop that check and write us another one.” F*CK!!! I hate going to the bank… guess I have no choice and pay a visit to bank myself tomorrow to settle my bills with cash… it’s already 2 days overdue anyways, another cheque would take too long… bloody post… F*CK!!! I hope Salam comes tomorrow so I can get a ride from him to the bank… F*CK!!! Prayed Asar… They came to pick me up from work…
Quiet drive home. cursing the postal service and the bank...Didn’t doze off in the car.
Had dinner… typed some letters to be faxed… faxed em’ out… here I am now updating my blog… so I guess that was my day today… *sigh* choppy and boring… all this for peanuts… hehehe
Better stop now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

6 comments:

Aku said...

dont get boring with ur work. later will be finalized by ur self...

farahrozhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
farahrozhan said...

omg you're like a super busy man i failed to see before.

p/s: how ironic! my dad got a call about a cheque that he sent weeks before but hasn been approved. banks are getting really sick in the butt

Unknown said...

i know... tell me about it... tak pasal2 I'm paying a few k's extra... :P

farahrozhan said...

my dad cancelled the card straightaway. he doesnt need such hassle, he said.

Unknown said...

oh ok... well, i called them up... screw em' over... and forgive and forget... :P huehuehue...
can't live wirhout my visa...