Sunday, December 25, 2005

mErRy cHriStMaS... bitchin' today...

Gee what do you know… Christmas is here again. The time of year where malls stock up with cool stuff and they try to get rid of em’ at amazing prices… to get anything, you’d have to kill someone swim the ocean of traffic and people… I mean the traffic is just impossible… and the crowd is just insane. So Christmas for me this year is staying home and getting some posters done and complete the Air Pollution course modules…
The gang (kamal, adib, faz, bond, actually all of em’ I think) is meeting at Hartamas Square or someplace that sounds like that tonight… I wanted to go but transport being the main problem and the fact that Mama told me to stay home also there’s work… hmmm… bottom-line, I am sitting this one out. Why do they have to pick such a place anyways?! Some people, I just don’t know what to say… but then again who cares if I am not going to show. It’s not like I am on their most popular list or somethin’. I wasn’t even invited at first, until I started to make a fuss about it… why am I getting all worked up about this?! Because I AM A BITCH!!!... and someone should just bitchslap me out of … things are different for me. I get treated differently there I go again… shut up BITCH!!! or so I think… I started realizing this when I saw Salam chatting with Sinul the other day. Their conversation a BITCH that eavesdrop… how’s that?!!! was so relaxed thrashy and of no use to mankind whatsoever and SO NOT like my conversations with the people I know. Except for Kamal that is, but he’s different… he’s been listening to my non-stop complaining and whining and bitchin’ about everything … rants for more than 6 years he knows how to talk to me… he’s just nice most of the time… but this is not about him… Salam and Sinul yeah… they were talking about who’s got new handphones, who’s buying new cars, who’s bitchin in his house… stuff like that. When any of them ever call me it’d be to ask about so and so’s phone number, or fax number, or address even, how to do this, how to apply for that, are the results out, are the lecturers screwing each other again? and stuff like that… it’s not that I mind being their one stop tele-info centre line, but a “how are you today?” or “… you bumpin’ anyone tonight?...” or even “… bump me tonight…” would be nice once in a while… I do get em’ from Kamal tho’ but he can only ask like so many times… it’s even hard to get replies sometimes… I guess maybe I’m just still dwelling in the past or I have SOBs and biatches for friends… and the fact that I am at the university doesn’t really help… but it sure beats hanging around people close to retiring age discussing about securing contracts, commissions and stuff like that… *shivers* those business days were something… Masters of Engineering Science is a sure good excuse to get way from work… and I think the substitute job of tutoring is going to be fun as well… at least it’ll be young dudes and pretty gals. Then there’s the occasional “yo!” on the good ole YIM… but then that’s about it… no follow up… so what was I to do, where was I to go, I was out on my fanny…. *6 episodes of the Nanny back to back can do that to you* you know what… screw this… I forgot what the hell my point was… and the bitchin’ it’s so not worth it. I got my PC, the internet and my PS2, tons of work… merry Christmas to me the pathetic bitch
Oh. I meant to write about those motherfu*kers idiots that installed my ac at the office. Well, they showed up a day later, without notice or apologies for standing me up the whole day the day before, while I was having my morning coffee at the café. I saw them arrive… I figured ‘I’ll just let them wait for me for a while’ so I took my time wih my coffee… the view from the Architecture Faculty (where the café is) is clear enough for me to see everything… the unloading of equipments, shit like that… a good five minutes and I am I figure ‘if they leave it’s gonna be my loss’, so I dragged my lil’ ass yeah right!!! back to my building to unlock my office. A few hours later my room is cooled with the new 1.5hp ac unit… finally, after like 3 months of wait, that’s finally over…
Ok… storm coming… dun want my modem to burn… will continue later…
Bless…
~ShaZ

4 comments:

Aku said...

i unable to put a word at ur TB.
anyway...happy new year.

farahrozhan said...

omg! stop bitchin!!!

Fairul said...

out of topic skit..dont u think that 1.5HP aircon is quite powerful for ur room?
saje tanye..:)

Unknown said...

yes... on sunny days it take 3 minutes to reach the desired temperature... i dunno about being too powerful but as long as it is not the hell-hole it used to be... *smiles*