Thursday, March 16, 2006

mY FiRsT pOsT oN FooD!!!

Hello boo…
It’s almost a week since my last post… this can’t be good… I am getting lazy to post again… *sigh*
Life’s been rather hectic for me lately… even though I try my best to slack off every chance I get… and it’s quite often mind you… *wink* I’ve missed all my language classes this week… simply because I am occupied with work and I am too lazy too walk all the way to linguistics… it’s a pain I tell you… especially in the hot sun…
On Wednesday, I was really not in the mood for work… I guess some of my friends were on the same wavelength as well because a little after lunch we all ended up at MidValley… shoe shopping… well I wanted to get shoes anyway, but ended up with a nice mug from Starbucks…
Had a piece of cake at Strudels too… since everyone is into posting about food, I thought I’d give one go… this is my first picture of the cheese curl cake… recommended to all that can afford the calories and fat ass pigs who don’t give a damn like myself

It’s kinda late now… I’ll post more later…
Bless…
~ShaZ

6 comments:

ynshng said...

LOL man! the cake's gotta come with ur Personal Review. and must have approved by Shaz chop lorr..

Unknown said...

oh like that ah?! will get to it... ;)

SleepingBeauty said...

I hate entries on food.
Especially when there pictures attached.

It makes me hungry!!
haha...

;)

Unknown said...

tell ma about it...
you know what else i hate?... yeah... i think you do... how it all goes to your ass... :)

farahrozhan said...

OMG!! looks scrumptiously yummylicious. better than secret recipe?

Unknown said...

simply put... yes!