Saturday, March 04, 2006

sCaRy...

Hello boo…
It’s been a while eh?! Life’s just getting so hectic nowadays… it’s not fun to run around anymore… I used to run around for classes to attend… now I am running around for classes to attend, classes to teach, meetings to attend, deadlines to meet and even friends to meet… yeah, I have to steal time to meet friends…
Considering the lat update here was Thursday last week, the traffics seems to still be okay… by my standards where two or three readers that leaves comments is okay… anyways, most of the readership here comes from friends that I personally know, and a few that I have become quite fond of on the net… but that’s not what we’re going to talk about here today… today’s topic is somewhat more supernatural…
I have been targeting and telling myself that I’d get all my work done, and make sure the to-do-list in my office reduces to zero or at least to one or two… so I have been staying back every single day of the week… I stayed until 3:30 am on Monday, 10 pm on Tuesday, 8ish and 9ish for the rest of the week… but something happened on Thursday that is out of the ordinary…
I usually prefer not stay alone, but I was quite alright staying back this week because there were a few students studying in the discussion room across of my office… that day I saw some bags there so I assumed there’d be some studying there… so I called home and told them to pick me up at 9 pm…
So I was alone the whole time because I found out later the students didn’t turn up until about 10 that night… well... back to the story… I was preparing a course module presentation on Air Pollution Impacts on Health for MTech (masters of Technology) students for Prof. Nik that night… it was more quiet than usual… I noticed that much…
A little before 9 pm, my office phone rang… and I picked up… there was this squeaky sound and a whisper saying something like “muuuuuu waaakkkkk meendeeee tuuuuuu…” it was so scary… I couldn’t tell who it was… and I don’t think it’s anyone from my family because the person or thing had Terengganu accent… it was damn freaky… I hung up… then it rang again… this time there was just some tapping background noise… I was freaked… I was like “Hello…? Hello…?” and I hung up… well… not really supernatural yet… because it could have been some stupid ass who found out my telephone number trying to scare me… and had a Terengannu dialect (as do I mind you) … but personally, I had a bad feeling… like it wasn’t human… but I am not thinking too much about it… or I’ll be too scared to go to work… but no one in my family has my office number, and my friends don’t have that dialect… so that freaks me a little…
Oh well… that’s that…
Bless…
~ShaZ

5 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

wakahkahkah.... that IS freaky!!

but u know what is more freakier than u thinking that the caller was non-human?

the fact that someone (and i mean a human) knows u've been staying back late (by stalking you i guess) and decided to "disturb" you....

becareful when u walk in the dark now....

;p

SleepingBeauty said...

and one more thing, just out of curiosity, why is it that u don't/can't/won't drive? if u don't mind me asking....

Unknown said...

hey beauty...
now that you put it that way...
I have a stalker?! oh dear o_O

I don't drive because I can't... I don't have a driver's licence... and I've got some problems with me right eye... maybe I'll get it a bit later... I dunno...

Unknown said...

scary shit man...

Anonymous said...

kalo nak sedapkan hati sendiri..it might be a prank ar..
but still...creeps me out..