Saturday, February 21, 2009

FaCeBooK

Hey Boo,

I have just added this blog to the notes function on FB... Evidently all my posts will appear on my profile on FB... the import was smooth and easy... all I had to do was key in the URL and all my previous posts were imported onto the notes function... easy peasy... the only thing is... do I really want this much exposure...?! Another point worth mentioning is: there is NO undo function! Haha...

So, the first thing that comes to mind was: OMG, there goes my privacy...

Then, I thought: Who the hell will bother with my lengthy and boring posts..?!

No one... that’s who... so all in all I guess it’s not that bad.

... relieved...



Maybe this will give me some motivation to pick up blogging again... I also need to look into recovering my old posts lost to that WordPress ordeal...

Bless...

~ShaZ

No comments: