Saturday, February 28, 2009

sCrEaM

Hey Boo & MSO,

The past few days have been very hectic. I have been caught up with errands and bills and all things that have got nothing to do with getting my thesis done. Which is sad really; because as it has been in the past, these things that take up much of my time does not really help me much... especially so when it comes to the matter of getting my thesis done. *sigh* I don’t see why I am complaining here now when it is clear that these things that I am complaining about is as a matter of fact a necessity. Ramblings... now there’s a reason.

Today I had lunch with Luqman. I was on the cross trainer when he called asking if I could join him for lunch. I jumped at the invitation as I was am in dire need of some company. For some weird reason the plentiful company that I already have doesn’t suffice. Boy what a bitch I have grown to be... I guess the type of company matters too. This meanie issue also knocks me out of balance. *sigh* You know I haven’t sighed this much in a long time. I guess I am the type to cling and dwell on something. I just can’t seem to let go.


sometimes I feel like screaming...

I don’t know what else to write...

I guess I’ll just quit when I am ahead and say Good night

Bless...

~ShaZ

2 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

Shaaazzzz!!!! :D

I missed you too :)

You didn't alert me that you've started blogging again. I thought you retired. Haha. Don't worry hun, once you start writing again, it'll flow and you can't stop, like me. Ramblings after ramblings after ramblings. Hehe.

OMG!!! You're gonna be a daddy! That's so cool. Congrats! Patutla senyap for so long. You were too occupied making babies huh ;p

Hope you get everything straighten out, physically & mentally. A baby is on the way.

Good luck Shaz. I know you'll be a great dad :)

Unknown said...

SB: Thanks dear... for those kind words... I didn't know I'd be writing again too... hehe... BTW, I AM a father now... :)